Thursday, July 7, 2016

Frisson

Sometimes music strikes the body like a bolt of lightning.  A chill down the spine, fluttering in the stomach, a racing heart – the musical movements send feelings surging through your body.

Hello
"Hello from the other side, I must have called a thousand time"

This Is My Fight Song
"I might only have one match, But I can make an explosion"

My Immortal
 "I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along."

Angel
"And maybe empty, Oh, and weightless, and maybe, I'll find some peace tonight "

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You
"And I am feeling so small, It was over my head, I know nothing at all. "

I See Fire
Now I see fire, Inside the mountain. I see fire, Burning the trees. And I see fire, Hollowing souls. I see fire, Blood in the breeze. And I hope that you remember me"

Rolling In the Deep
"The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling,  We could have had it all, Rolling in the deep."

No comments:

Post a Comment